At Briggs Home Health Agency, LLC, we are focused on facilitating a wide range of quality home health care to a diverse population using Medicaid and other government programs in addition to private payments for services rendered. We provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
We are passionate about providing you with a unique and tailored service of care. Our caregivers are skilled, committed, qualified and will ensure each patient’s appropriate services, which will allow them to remain independent and at home.
We focus on the individual family dynamics of each patient and provide care, so that the healing process is prompt and comfortable.
With so many life changes in job demands, common expenses, and family dynamics, sometimes life becomes
Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
MISSION, VISION & VALUES STATEMENT
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff;
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.